VOODOO TACTICAL BACK PACK
One of the main features of this pack is its ability to save your life with one interior pocket designed to securely place a 9" x 11" ballistic plate. This bullet resistant plate, combined with the arm sleeve on the back panel, can be used as a shield when weapons are being fired indiscriminately in crowded night clubs or at schools. Place your arm in the sleeve and put the pack between you and the aggressor, this will allow you to return fire from a secured position (ceramic plate not included).
This pack also features Voodoo Tactical's new Laser Precision Die-Cut MOLLE System. This high-quality, laminated, stitched and die-cut MOLLE provides a lower profile and is designed to hold pouches and accessories close in and tight for minimum drag and maximum configuration.
Measures 10"L x 14"W x 19"H. Weighs approximately 3 lbs.
- Exterior top compartment has an admin section with three open-top pockets, two pistol magazine pouches and pen slots.
- Hydration compatible with center, right or left routing system.
- Inside mesh zipper pockets for ease of item location.
- Front, rear and side storage compartments.
- Rugged pack-cloth construction.
- Full zip main compartment.
- Exterior universal straps for adding pouches.
- Thickly padded, adjustable, removable shoulder and sternum straps.